NellyBirdie

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

special edition: tribute to RP!!

My last week in RP ....
I really love this group. they are like my best friends and my soul mates..

Some memories that i have with my rpdmm that still bring a smile on my face when i look back...

Alvin.. Someone that is nv fail to bring laughter in my life.. hahah.. he just so comical and funny.. someone that share his life with me and all the late night calls.. hahaha... crying.. hahah... :X
remember when you share all your struggles and your problems with me.. though i cannot help you very directly at times... but i know God is always with you for sure.. i believe you can do more thing s then you can ever imagine.

Sharon.. the patrick fingers... haha.. love to tease her.. her head and her fingers.. someone that is very comfortable with. you will hear her laughter basically like 10 yards away.. someone who like to do practical jokes who like to correct my english... HHRRMMPPPHH...
I know there are times when you struggle here and there...but i see how God bring you thru...will pray you will be patient in God plan for you.

Windez.. just to get really know him more .... hahha.. a LAME brother that always forget things... someone that very sincere and teacable... seldom see him complain.. but he always wanting to serve ppl ard him.. love his spirit.. your reward is greatly in heaven man!wil lmiss your jokes that is super not funny.. hahah...

Jovin.... dunno what to start from... hahah..there is so so so much memories and jokes lo.. haha.. if i need to type in here.. it takes me days... this guy .. is a joke himself.. his joke is not funny.. but normally we will laugh at him rather then the joke.. still rememebr the PING PONG THAI.. hahah.. cannot believe it that he says it to the chicken rice stall auntie when she come and take order from us.. ...things like : cucumber... subway.. etc.... will definitely stir some thoughts ..he is someone that i always share my burden and my life with.
will pray for you to grow in the lord more ok... one day shall do it togther in indoor stadium and ard hope churches. =)


Jason... a new brother that join us not long... always call me XI GUAY ( watermelon).. I will miss your jokes bro.. hahaha... though dunno you long.. but i realy enjoy the time with you as well. =)
i know that you all grow and become a man of God .. all the best and keep your heart in Him.

guys.. you all are very close to my heart. all the best for a new chapter in this new ministry growth.. will keeop you all in my heart and prayer. can still chill out together.. will see you all in the ending race together.

with Love
Nel















But changes is for growth...
But nevertheless i love you all!! will keep you all in my prayers!!
chill out sometimes ok...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home