NellyBirdie

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

All drummers are Homo??? hmm....

hahah... i got 3 friends .. they are our very own the HOMO 3.. heeeh..
presenting.....
.
.
.

Davinna ~ our very own verion of TAITAI drummer.
He like to talk like a tai tai and carry his bag like a tai tai....

Jovinna ~ our very own KUKU head drummer
He have problem with speech and pronunciation problem. eg: Concubine = CUcumber, filet o fish = Yu bao bao ( in chinese) and ... alot more. .... he cant tell joke .. but HE IS THE JOKE.. =)

Zulaina ( think very long wan lo... thinking how to add the "na" into zul) ~ our very own VAIN drummer..
He like Pink............... ( now you know why he is in the homo 3?? )


hahahah.... it all started with davin... so bros... dun kill me... =)

alright.... all jokes aside...
this week is a stress week for me... alot of things just seems to come to me..
1) I lost my $700 necklace.. diamond pendant. Is not the cost of the necklace .. but is really have sentimental value to me. my grandma bought for me, and she left not much years on earth. this will be the thing that she left for me.. i really feel like crying .. my whole sat was kind of affected actually...
2) how to grow TP and RP....... i really no idea liao.. i need wisdom.. grow to 100.. i really need it.. God is my strength .. programming and pastoral ministry .. to strive in both.. i really need wisdom. I am weak too.. though i do look strong outside.. but i am still human... Lord i need you!!
3) SICK... i am sick... haiz... i hate it when i sick.............

Anyway... God is here with me.. i know... thats why i love the song.. i more i seek you.. it just sang out all that i have in me...

God... I need you.. i hate the life that i am leading now.. i want more then this...
i do not know how will i be able to go thru it.. but i know somehow.. i will .. with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home