NellyBirdie

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

love polydi

wow... what a wonderful week.

Worship ministry
God Spoke to me alot on trusting him, holy ghost and also believing in what i have never done before. I can so tangibly sense God assurance of what he want to do through me. something great, big and awesome.
"Horse are vain hope for deliverance , despite of its great strength it cannot save.
only those who fear of him and trust in his unfailing love. " * abstrct from psalm33*
when i start to look at myself, i realise there is alot of things i cannot do, i cannot accomplish, i cannot attain. but when i start to gaze upon the lord, i know he can, and he want to do through me.
yesterrday i have a thought, how impactful can i be? will my vision of holding praise and worship rally , conference, going churches to churches to help will come through?? this thought came into? compare to all those foreigners, like hillsong... can hope singapore really do it? can Nel lim really do it?
God corrected me, i can sense the whisper of his in my heart. God uses the foolish to shame the wise. the key is not me, his HIM. My heart at the moment just cant help but filled with awe of him. what i like to do now is to give my life fully to build his church.

pastoral ministry

camp just ended. Its a wonderful camp have to say!! Food was really good!! all thanks to Lennon who have put in great effort in small detailed. =)
This camp is a really a great one cause i not running the camp at all!! ( finally!!) in the past i am always like some crazy woman running here and there to run the camp, this time round.. i am FREE!!yea!!
But stilll.......

i need to lead worship and do a teaching in the camp! hahah....

Teaching in this camp is a memorable one.. i really have a good time in the lord in my heart when i need to teach this lesson...
ask me to talk nonsense.. i can... but teach in a crowd and also a imprtant camp like this.. my heart is filled with.... stress and..... burden. But without fail.. God confronted me and i did it.. i dun think i did a great job.. which i believe i can do better.. but a good expereince one with God.. i really think polydi ministry can be a faithfilled and spirit filled ministry. because we are humbled enough to ask God for it.
God really use diff kind of people.
really am thankful the way God is willing to use me to impact the ministry and church in such a manner. sometime i just think the way God use people is really funny.. haha...

In the camp i get to know my sheep better and also my new unit people a but more... theere is a NEMO in NP... hahah.. and i am dory.. think we will have a good time toegther man!!
felicia is so funny and comfortable to be with... think we will have a lot of dynamic together
ze jun.. reminded me of my nanny... hahaha.. she nv fail to take care pf me in the area of malaria pill!! hahaha.. so funny!!
have good time with TP ppl also.. !!! hahah.. with the guys!! they are such a fun bunch of people to be with..!!! hahaha.... the jopurney towards the changi village was a FUN wan.. hahahaha... steward and ben!! haha.. suquan also..
Jen dance in the camp also.. she look so hilarious!!! haha... dancing hippo is what i call her!! haha love her !!
Xt, without fail... like siao za bo...hahaha.. playing and shouting in camp.. you can hear her laughter in ten yards away.. haha
Jolene... hahah.. the dog of the century!! hahaha we actually want her to stay outside the chalet to be guard dog... but........... nv mind

so many many many funny things happened !!
I JUST LOVE POLYDI PPL!!!!!
YOU ALL ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home