NellyBirdie

Monday, June 26, 2006

Realisation

I am giving you my heart
all that is within
laying all down, for the sake of you my king
giving you my dreams,
laying down my rights
giving you my pride
for the promise of new life

I surrender
all to you (x2)

Singing you this song
waiting at the cross
what the world hold dear
i count it all as lost
for the sake of knowing you
glory of your name
everlasting joy
and the sharing in your pain.

I surrender
all to you ( x2)

What i can be in God, what will i be in christ? Nothing beats then knowing What is God.
Seek the giver and not the gift .. this thing become so real to me. Its just so scary to be stuck and entangle with alot of to dos .. task but yet forgo our basic foundation .. that is our love in christ.
recently i have been thinking alot of our music ministry. singers .. pastoral ministry...what is the key of all these ministry?

Life.. being... US. We.. Me... I....
The key is I .. not in a carnal centered way, but I .. life of " Nel" life of " blah blah blah " . we are called to shine God's name in a very unqiue way. unique in a sense the way that God have crafted just for ME.
I really spend some time thinking and praying for some people in my life. Praying for Xueting that God will show more his passion and his truth to her. She will not just lead her life in this way, but different way... conviction that will blow people mind away.
Praying for Alvin, God will use this man to rise up man that are with character, passion and deep anchor conviction in christ that shake the world. Let the noble seed grow.
Praying for Jolene... God widen her view, open her spiritual eyes to see in your ways. the way you see the world. share your burden with her. Help her to gain insight that change her life. give her a turning point.
Praying for Jen. Give her a heart of compassion that will compel her so deeply in your house. whatever she do and touch with be fruitful . Like a vine to the branches.

Praying for sharon .. Pray that she will grow in her love in you, experience and truth in you. Her motto in life is to know and please you. This life is to be a pleasing and honouring life unto you. a woman that seeks after your heart totally.

Praying for some of the wam people also. praying for the musicians that God will help them to grow into another level. This ministry will flourish and will be a great impact to many.

Love, purity and spirit filled will be the kind of people that we can see rising up in our midst.

Nothing is more important then being the right person then just getting things done.

Jesus. i will to know you more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home