NellyBirdie

Monday, September 11, 2006

Psalm 28

God knows me the most even more then i know myself.
He knows what i cannot give up, hard to give up and he knows what my fears are.
But yet he loves me the way that is perfect without blemish, thats the beauty of God's love.

Recently i been thinking alot about worship evangelism. worship is not just a tools to get people to worship God ( for in house) but worship is a tools to BRING THE PRESENCE OF God in to the assembly. no matter is non believers or christians. Thats the power of the beauty of God.

Worship in the splendor of his holiness. imagine God surround you with his thick presence of his holiness, the sweet aroma of his Love, grace his beauty just ambush you from left to right.
wow...... thats what i hope to bring every week to the audience, his church.
i really believe Hope singapore worship team can really be a blessing to the rest of the hope churches around the world. to help them be equipped in worship ministry in their mission and bring the reality of the presence of God to many many people ard the world.

worship is a encounter of God's reality. Like elijah and the God of Baals... in 1 king 18:23-24.
People postrate and cried out to God when they see God starts to manifest when elijah call upon.
Am i able to show the reality of God to people? how my relationship with God my love for people?

btw... this month there gonna be a great change taking place in my life.. waaaaaa... i realise dun like it actually.. but for God i am willing to be willing...
God help me to surrender more to you.

I will not bring any worship unto the lord that doesnt cost me anything.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger manuel said...

nelly update!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home