NellyBirdie

Friday, June 16, 2006

You guys rock my socks off!!

Finally .. evo retreat is over!! really want to thank God for those who work hard. Like the Musicians - richard, jovin, jiasheng, sharon, ben, joyclyn and not forgetting the singers like Alvin, jen and steward. Programmer like elaine and the deco team !! really appreciate your hardwork. The team who work very hard as well like the xueting, jolene, sharon , jen and alvin who work hard in inviting and geling the ppl together. Really appreciate. =)

The evo retreat night didnt really turn out to be the way it shd be, we really put in so so so much effort, but it just didnt turn out to as big hit as what i want it to be. Honestly speaking i am very very disapointed then when the turn out is not what i think it shd be. =(
I am so so so so so affected actually.


But just at the point of disapointment, God speak to me what to be grateful and thankful of. I love my group!!! i really appreciate and treasure the people that are with me ... I really treasure all my friends , sister and bro... at that moment .. i was thinking if i am not in church, where i shd be then?
.
.
.
I cant think of........

cause i am so stuck here in this church, in this family. where i spend me years with. thru thick and thin. I am so grateful that i have wonderful team that is with me. My group people. RP and TP you guys rock!!! I really am so so so so so so so thankful for that God place you all in my life. You all are not my sheeps , members only.. you all are my friends.. my spiritual bro and sister that i will continue to see till eternity. .. can you imagine that

not only abt my grp,... i really appreciate jiasheng and richard who help out, donald who also came in and help... really love ya guys!~
Really appreciate you all who are now alreadt in wam.. though you all are no longer in TP, but you all are always my dear dear sis!! wanqi + Jon lee+ Joel !!! appreciate you all! you all are people who are very close to my heart!


wow... imagine .. we all are going to end the race together when we see God together.. such a beautiful sight.. i think i will teared in joy.... * i am tearing now liao*

Really thank God for the serangoon gang too!! you all are my supper mate wor!! hahah.. but i really think is more then supper mate.. you all impacted my life and bring so much joy and laughter into my life too .. they are none other then : zul, jiasheng, jovin, cedric , alvin patrick. Thank god for you all.

Last but not least YY!!!! i love you!! you never fail to take care of me.. like my mum like that.. you really am someone that i know i can always trust in! * muackz*
Pearline!! my another buddy... who i know we will end this race together. =)
Jasmine.. my dear shepherd+ friend... Thank you for believing in me.. i will always rememebr this. =)

there are so so so much to thank God for. I took 20 mins appreciating and telling how much i appreciate the community during the evo night, and most mushy thing i have ever say in my life. haa... * blush*

thank God for all of you!! you all have impacted my life so so so much. I really do appreciate.. Thank GOD FOR GOD.. hahah... for he place alllll this wonderful thing in my life. HE taught me what is love and to love. Thank you BIG ONE!!

Church is where i will be and want to be forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home