NellyBirdie

Friday, October 27, 2006

It will be done.

was watching the chc website today.
This church really challenge me alot , their faith, their deeds that spring out of their faith, their ministry is so anointed by the lord... They indeed is a church that spur me on to want to do more in my own church
I love Hope singapore.... the people here love the lord, love people, love the word... we are willing to give our all to the lord. Is a wonderful church... therefore i really believe that God have no choice but to bless us.. really...

been thinking about my life... was talking to zul over the msn... telling him that why God use CHC so much... why not us.. is not possible that God only want to bless CHC... but God have blessing to pour onto us... one CHC is not enough... cause God is more ambitious then us.. he want all the church to be the HEAD and not the TAIL... therefore it spurs me on...

Everyone can wait for everyone to move.. but i really convicted that it starts from someone... and that someone can be me...
I may not be the most spiritual, the most gifted... talented.... but i have a burden to make it happened.
5 years??? some says.... i cannot wait... I want to see it happened during my 25th BD.... I dont know how .. but i willing to start from me... when one seed dies to the ground .. it will in turn produces many.. it spurs me on..
being a good example.. what is it like to be a levites... live a life that is clean and clear before God...

Realise some area of my life is not so right before the lord, i want to grow out of it .. not easy.... really tough.. but what is easy.. if it suppose to be easy.. then it will not be call obedient...

.................................................................

Tp guys cg starts to form the shape somehow.. really have great time with my new sheep.. and he is Ben... our very own Cow... Tpguys is really funny.. but am really bless with this group.. they are a bunch of fun loving ppl... hahah.. have fun with them... like lanchester.. jinwei... steward... mervyn.... etc... ( dun stone me if i didnt mention you all )
haha.... But they are a great bunch to play with.. i led worship yesterday as usual... the first time i heard the guys sing so loudly,,, weixiang prophesy.. they pray tongues loudly... wooho.. God change.. when God is there.. everything changed... excited for them.....

at the same time.. i misses RP ppl....hahah.. misses visiting the CG... and also creating lame stuff toegther,., serving god and crying together... something that we went thru together.... but i know they are doing very well now.... thats why i am so happy for them.. but cant help la.. miss them.. hahaha =) all my funny buds that is inside RP..... you all in my prayer list still man!! =)

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Faith said...

YaY~~~ =D Love you!! ^^ God will grow us all! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home