NellyBirdie

Friday, July 27, 2007

I am back..

woohoo.. I am finally back!! first of all..like to say SORRY to those who visited my block in vain.. lol.. i forgotten my PW thats why it tooks me YEARS to actually.. ahhem~ gotten back to my blog! ha! i really have short term momories.

The first thing that i saw in my blog is that entry that i have made in the beginning of this year during Febuary regarding of the vision that God have given me on arts arena... somehow it reminded me of what God have inspire me that time.
Now to think about it, vision comes with a price to pay.Many are inspire, but not much willing to stick through it,for vision comes with sacrifice. When I read back my entry, i realise it comes with such enthuasiasm and faith to believe that it sure will come to past. It was such enthusiasm when Moses went up to mountain top and heard the voice of God and bring the 2 tablets back to the isrealites... But yet he forfiet his blessing to be able to go into the promise land due to his disobedience to the lord when he struck the lord. He loses all.... just for that action, he lost it.
I realise that many a times, i can be so excited about the vision that God have place in my life and at that point of moment, i realloy believe that I can trully move any mountain which is placed infront of me at that moment. But God.. nv fail to makie me see who i trully am in me. I realise that i come to a point of deeply disappointment upon my own life of what i have not reached and what i have not done... Its a sucky feeling that one can have. some thing that i really would have run away from it, i could gladly do so..... but yet i know i cant. Because i want to remain faithful to the lord and same time knowing that this is my training ground.

God is not interested in how comfortable i am , but my character.
Many nights of tears and crying out to God.. crying out for mercy, for strength and his grace in my life.
Still remember that Peter Throng when he in singapore prophesy in me . i still remember what he says.. he tells me that God ask me to remember that His grace is sufficient in my life, for he sense of the training and pruning that will come.. the weakness in me. I can still remember vividly now.

I need to learn to rejoice in the Lord in all circumstances. Only the H.S can do it in me.

God Help Me. I really need you SO MUCH......................................................................

Broken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home