NellyBirdie

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Life . Gift from God

To God,

Hi Dad, I so hope to see you.
These few years you have been there for me no matter where i am and what i did.
i Know you teaches me when i am rebellious and I know you never give up on me.
I can sense your protection even in the midst of discipline

God, what wil you say when you see me ? and what will i say when i see you.
Maybe i cant say anything anymore,
but i think i will grab the arms of yours that have been my refuge, my shelter when ever i needed, when i am weak , when i find myself couldnt make any more step.
That same pair of arms have been there for me.

I am created by you and you are in me.
that is the most wonderful thing that i can ever ask for in my life.
No one knows me more then you.
Everyone sees the strong part of me, but you see beyond that andyou know me in and out.

God.........................................................
My life is yours, let your grace be sufficient in my life.
I want to live for you alone , with no consideration of man's recognition, results and all those rubbish things that rob my joy in you.

I pray for my people..... let them hear you .
Thats i asked,
they needed you . Help them see this important truth.

Touch us lord.

Come and make my heart your home
come and be everything i know
search me thru and thru
till my heart becomes home for you

1 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger NellyBirdie said...

HI ting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home