NellyBirdie

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I not StupiD

Wow.. all i can say is that this is really one great show that Jack Neo have directed.

" how long have i Not been affirmed for what i Have done"?

or maybe.......

" How long have i not giving affirmation to people around me"
I really think that people are always hunger for acceptance and love and one way is through encouragement and appropriately praising people around us.
Sometimes I do feel I have not been appreciated for what I have done, but what bother me more is that how much i have shown my appreciation to people around me and affirm them for what they have done?

Very Little ............... I think. =)

Sometimes is just so hard to look at people strength then weakness for we are people who are not contented with what we see and have. we always think " ITS NOT ENOUGH" and that makes us see things around us even much more negatively.
How great is a world where people are so secure to affirm one another abundantly and encourage people so that everyone can strive and soar with their strength in God.

Learning to ..... ...... ......
But how about correction and also speaking the truth about one's fault and incompetency?
I think affirmation and evaluation can also come hand in hand.
I will see them as :

Evaluation: Tell you where you are now factually

Affirmation : A catalyst that bring you to where you should be from where you are now

Learning still.......................

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Timmy said...

Affirmation is important yet i think it's important to know when to use and what to use. Sometimes when we try to hard, we will get what we don't expect.

The movie was great though i felt that the story boarding could be better! I feel that generally a movie like this(with lots of conversation and little effects) needs a very good story line and director to portray and bring the audience closer to the characters.
'I NOT STUPID TOO' marked an average stand in it's plot and direction. The casts were undebatably excellent and managed to portray what Jack Neo wanted to.
The moments that made Nel cried was the part when the child stole money just to buy time from his father. Still that vivid, she was tearing, probably more than the casts...
i think nel enjoyed the movie... i bet and i am sure she did. She blogged it. DUH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home