NellyBirdie

Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Chinese New year!!

HohoHo.. Finally got myself A BLOG!!
Alamak, have been talking about it for erm.... a year liao!! hahah..
Actually now i finally got myself a blog, but i realise .. i dunno what to blog also. So many things to say but dunno how to start le.

BUT... start with Happy new year first la... * to all those who visit my first ever NELLYBIRDIE* blog . Dun ask me why i name it BIRDIE after my name.... I DUNNO... just find it

kinda ...

ryhmes??

anyway.. 2006 is a kickbutt starting year for me liao. alot of challenges and also of self improvement to be done ...

( I WANT TO KICK off 5 kg more!! haiz.. but temptation is all around during new year... especially when you go house visitation everyone will start to tell you "CHI LA CHI LA BU YAO KE QI " and the bak kwa will start to call your name.... thats when .. -..-")

Soon be doing some planning and also updating of the camp liao. ... this year camp better be GOOD..

Ok la... going off liao. ..................................................... * i am just testing my self made blog now anyway*

Buai.... blog more next time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home